Cpsd Enterprise Account Executive Avointen Työpaikkojen klo Dell Helsinki
Dell Helsinki tarvitaan kiireellisesti seuraavien asennossa varten Cpsd Enterprise Account Executive. Lue tämä työpaikkailmoitukseen huolellisesti ennen hakemista. On olemassa joitakin pätevyys, kokemuksia ja taitovaatimuksia että työnantajat tarvitsevat. Tarkista onko urasi historia sopivat nämä vaatimukset? Varmistaa ymmärrät roolin haette ja tarkistaa, jos se sopii kanssa ammattitaitoa ja pätevyys.
Seurata verkossa suuntiin, suorittaa kaikki tarvittavat kentät, ja antaa kaikki asiaan liittyvät tiedot, jotta hakemuksesi oli toimitettava asianmukaisesti. Kun klikkaat 'Apply this Job' -painiketta (avautuvat uuteen ikkunaan) te ryhdytään hakulomakkeen. Täällä pyydetään antamaan henkilökohtaisia ja yhteystiedot, vastaamaan työhön liittyviin kysymyksiin, ja miten täytät avain valintakriteerit.
Cpsd Enterprise Account Executive Avointen Työpaikkojen klo Dell HelsinkiTyöpaikka Yksityiskohdat:
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
CPSD Account Manager
The Converged Platform Solution Division (CPSD) of Dell EMC invented converged infrastructure and became a billion-dollar global market leader in under 5 years. With expansion into high growth markets such as Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, PAAS and IAAS, CPSD is leading the charge once more as customers look for strategic partnerships to help them digitally transform. We have evolved our strategy to have the industry's broadest CI/HCI portfolios from Blocks, to Racks and Appliances. As part of Dell EMC, we are innovating at increased speed to deliver on speed to value implementations of IT transformation for our customers.
We are investing in people who are as passionate as we are in delivering outstanding value and first class experiences to our customers. If you enjoy the challenge of building a career within a dynamic and evolving global technology organization - bring your ideas, creativity and ambition to CPSD. Success happens here and we want you to be a part of it.
- Looking after Key Private & Public Sector accounts.
- Delivers presentations to executive level clients and Sr. Leadership. Thoroughly understands and articulates CPSD technical direction, capabilities and business solution to clients. Continuously improve knowledge of CPSD capabilities its business partners, and competitors.
- Study customer requirements; identify trends and present future opportunities to leadership. Work creatively on complex problems, and possess outstanding communication skills that are complemented by presence and judgment.
- Ensures value proposition meets the customer's requirement and can be delivered within the proposed scope.
- Responsible for account and/industry analysis, complex problem resolution, and communications between client, Sales and CPSD management. Designs, develops and delivers reports to senior leaders and executive level clients.
- Provide value to the field sales team in the area of CPSD strategy, offerings, sales, delivery capability overall performance and execution of the CPSD business plan.
- Extensive coordination with finance to ensure cost proposals, cost models, rate structures and profit margins are correct, current and in compliance with CPSD standards.
- Facilitate the development of value propositions to include; creating content and graphical concepts and ensuring that all projects meet deadlines while maintaining the highest level of accuracy and quality.
- Provides direct support to sales efforts by incorporating both client-related and operational support.
- Proven track record in high-value enterprise technology deal management with additional territorial responsibility.
- Commercially and financially credible - able to express value propositions and cost benefits.
- Charismatic with strong leadership skills - able to influence, motivate and direct a workgroup/virtual team.
- Technical aptitude - capable of comprehending and communicating technology concepts.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent spoken and written English is a prerequisite, additional languages an asset.
- Process oriented - able to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
Business expertise in relevant technologies/services - Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Networking Solutions, Data Centers, Storage, Compute/Server, Managed Hosting Services, Software-as-a-Service/SaaS, Platform-as-a-Service/PaaS, Automation Systems/Tools