Digital Workplace Team Lead Avointen Työpaikkojen klo Atos Espoo
Atos Espoo tarvitaan kiireellisesti seuraavien asennossa varten Digital Workplace Team Lead. Lue tämä työpaikkailmoitukseen huolellisesti ennen hakemista. On olemassa joitakin pätevyys, kokemuksia ja taitovaatimuksia että työnantajat tarvitsevat. Tarkista onko urasi historia sopivat nämä vaatimukset? Varmistaa ymmärrät roolin haette ja tarkistaa, jos se sopii kanssa ammattitaitoa ja pätevyys.
Seurata verkossa suuntiin, suorittaa kaikki tarvittavat kentät, ja antaa kaikki asiaan liittyvät tiedot, jotta hakemuksesi oli toimitettava asianmukaisesti. Kun klikkaat 'Apply this Job' -painiketta (avautuvat uuteen ikkunaan) te ryhdytään hakulomakkeen. Täällä pyydetään antamaan henkilökohtaisia ja yhteystiedot, vastaamaan työhön liittyviin kysymyksiin, ja miten täytät avain valintakriteerit.
Digital Workplace Team Lead Avointen Työpaikkojen klo Atos EspooTyöpaikka Yksityiskohdat:
The Digital Workplace Team Lead role will report directly into the Head of Technology Transformation Services, Atos Nordics and will have functional management responsibility for around ten to fifteen Digital Workplace Architects in Nordics and Russia, aligned to our growing Workplace business. This team is responsible for working with clients to define, design and implement the next generation of workplace solutions which drive the efficiency within our clients.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Technical Architects and our sales leadership to ensure we build the right service capabilities within the team and linked delivery organizations in order to successfully execute against our customer's strategic objectives and the market opportunity for workplace services.
Our Digital Workplace services go-to-market is focused around how we enable our customers' users and their business in continuously changing world. We help them with their digital strategy - we advise, consult and ultimately deploy the most appropriate, market-leading hardware and software solutions whilst remaining vendor independent.
Our Digital Workplace services mission in Atos Nordics is 'to be recognized by our customers, partners and peers as the market leading Digital Workplace services provider in the Nordics in terms of capability, results and the professional development of our people'. Atos global capabilities with over 100 000 Business Technologists around the globe and publicly recognized position as one of the leading End User Services provider will provide strong backbone to make our mission real in the Nordics. This Team Lead role is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of leading our business towards this success.
- Responsible for building, maintaining and enhancing Digital Workplace business and delivery capability in support of the Line of Business service and solution strategy
- Leadership of a team of Digital Workplace Architects as a channel for solution/infrastructure architecture, advisory services and local deliveries.
- Thought leadership and subject matter expertise in future of digitalized End User Services into the Line of Business, Managed Service operations, customers and technology vendors
- Ownership of the Digital Workplace Service Development Plan, created jointly with the line of business, that captures and tracks the required investment in training and service collateral
- Accountability for Technical Assurance, Quality Assurance, Governance & Customer Satisfaction of pre and post service delivery engagements for the Line of Business
- Operational and commercial management of the team to achieve utilization and EBIT targets
- Act as a hub against our Consultancy teams in terms of delivering against the Service Area business requirements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant areas preferred
- Experience of delivery and governance of Digital Workplace services
- Experience of the development of the Digital Workplace services
- Capability of taking P&L responsibility
- Strong team and stakeholder leadership skills
- Strong technical awareness of the End User Services and Digital Transformation in general
- Experience, training and certification in Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint, e.g. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Experience with Microsoft on-premise collaboration and workstation solutions, Enterprise Mobility, and Active Directory highly desirable
- Experience with other collaboration solutions such as Unify or equivalent SaaS and on premise solutions highly desirable
- Experience of designing workplace solutions and linked architectures
- Strong commercial awareness
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendor partners
- Ability to develop others through management, coaching and mentoring
Atos SE (Societas Europea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
25 januari 2018 geen vacature- en footertekst beschikbaar
For more information please contact Navien R. Doerga, Corporate Recruitment BTN, +31(0)640958442 or email@example.com. Please send your application through the button below.