Senior Accounting Specialist Avointen Työpaikkojen klo Experis Espoo
Experis Espoo tarvitaan kiireellisesti seuraavien asennossa varten Senior Accounting Specialist. Lue tämä työpaikkailmoitukseen huolellisesti ennen hakemista. On olemassa joitakin pätevyys, kokemuksia ja taitovaatimuksia että työnantajat tarvitsevat. Tarkista onko urasi historia sopivat nämä vaatimukset? Varmistaa ymmärrät roolin haette ja tarkistaa, jos se sopii kanssa ammattitaitoa ja pätevyys.
Seurata verkossa suuntiin, suorittaa kaikki tarvittavat kentät, ja antaa kaikki asiaan liittyvät tiedot, jotta hakemuksesi oli toimitettava asianmukaisesti. Kun klikkaat 'Apply this Job' -painiketta (avautuvat uuteen ikkunaan) te ryhdytään hakulomakkeen. Täällä pyydetään antamaan henkilökohtaisia ja yhteystiedot, vastaamaan työhön liittyviin kysymyksiin, ja miten täytät avain valintakriteerit.
Senior Accounting Specialist Avointen Työpaikkojen klo Experis EspooTyöpaikka Yksityiskohdat:
Taloushallinto ja rahoitus - Finance
SENIOR ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST
3M is looking for a qualified Senior Accounting Specialist to become part of our Accounting team in 3M Nordic Finance. The Senior Accounting Specialist will mainly work with tasks within 3M Finland and 3M Denmark. Our accounting team for 3M Finland and 3M Denmark consists of 3 people placed in Finland and 4 placed in Denmark. The total finance team in Denmark and Finland consists of 10 people. The main goal of the accounting team is to ensure we have a high quality of our monthly reporting and that we are compliant with both 3M corporate and local regulation. Most of the work relates to USGAAP accounting.
Together with the team, the Senior Accounting specialist will be responsible for both local and USGAAP accounts, compliance tasks and potentially VAT and other tax tasks. You will work together with the Danish and the Finnish team and the team at our Global Service Center in Poland. You will have dedicated responsibilities in 3M Finland and in 3M Denmark.
- Month, Quarter and Year end Close
- Expense review and general cost follow-up
- Account reconciliation
- Create recurring journals / GL
- Backup for VAT reporting
- Statistical reporting to Authority
- Compliance reporting in 3M
- Participate in standardizing and optimizing local processes in Finance Finland and Finance Denmark
- Participate in the achievement of the department's goals as well as attend and run other accounting-related projects.
Main interactions within the company
- The Finnish and the Danish Finance Team
- Nordic Finance team
- Accounting Center Team GSC (Global Service Center in Wroclaw, Poland)
- 3M Corporate Finance
Who are you reporting to?
In the role of Senior Accounting Specialist, you report to the Chief Accountant, who is responsible for Accounting in 3M Denmark and 3M Finland.
We expect you to have the following qualifications
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in accounting or audit
- Good skills in English and Finnish is required - both written and verbal
- Work independently at a high level
- Ability to interact with all levels within and outside the company and to cooperate in an international environment, for example, with our Global Service Center (GSC) in Poland
- Good MS Office knowledge including significant experience working with Excel
- We also value experience of working in SAP or similar major systems
- Knowledge of US GAAP is an advantage but not a requirement
- Knowledge of VAT and tax is an advantage but not a requirement
You take responsibility, you are structured, committed and flexible. You are motivated by meeting deadlines, as well as working against short horizons. You have a positive attitude, are social and you can maintain peace even in stressful situations. You prefer working in an international environment. You are also motivated by continuously developing the processes you are working on daily. You are keen to develop your skills and capable of working independently as well as networking with colleagues within 3M Finland, Denmark, the rest of Scandinavia, Europe and 3M corporate Finance.
We offer you a challenging and responsible position, working in an international environment with contemporary tools and inspiring colleagues. You will have an opportunity to grow professionally and gain experience in a global company, that is known for its high ethical standards.
The position is a temporary, 12-month position and will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
For more information about the role , please contact Senior Consultant Heli Villa, Experis, tel. 050 5703 680.
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV in English at www.experis.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible, by, 26th of January 2018.
We look forward to your application.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Application deadline: 2018-01-26