Nordic Quality Manager Job Avointen Työpaikkojen klo Sap Espoo
Sap Espoo tarvitaan kiireellisesti seuraavien asennossa varten Nordic Quality Manager Job. Lue tämä työpaikkailmoitukseen huolellisesti ennen hakemista. On olemassa joitakin pätevyys, kokemuksia ja taitovaatimuksia että työnantajat tarvitsevat. Tarkista onko urasi historia sopivat nämä vaatimukset? Varmistaa ymmärrät roolin haette ja tarkistaa, jos se sopii kanssa ammattitaitoa ja pätevyys.
Seurata verkossa suuntiin, suorittaa kaikki tarvittavat kentät, ja antaa kaikki asiaan liittyvät tiedot, jotta hakemuksesi oli toimitettava asianmukaisesti. Kun klikkaat 'Apply this Job' -painiketta (avautuvat uuteen ikkunaan) te ryhdytään hakulomakkeen. Täällä pyydetään antamaan henkilökohtaisia ja yhteystiedot, vastaamaan työhön liittyviin kysymyksiin, ja miten täytät avain valintakriteerit.
Nordic Quality Manager Job Avointen Työpaikkojen klo Sap EspooTyöpaikka Yksityiskohdat:
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE:
The SAP Active Quality Management team (AQM) is a part of the Customer and Strategy Office EMEA NORTH.
It is a function reporting into the regional leadership team with local presence through Quality Directors and
Managers residing in the individual market units. The main objectives of AQM are:
- Prevent, lead and manage critical complaints/escalations, and reduce escalation costs.
- Promote Quality Roadmaps for license and services sales cycle within SAP and Partner primed opportunities and implementations.
- Represent SAP in executive steering committees.
- Promote and strengthen SAP as a quality brand and enhance customer satisfaction.
The local Quality Manager is working directly with the local Management Team; reporting functionally to the
AQM EMEA NORTH lead and dotted line to the Market Unit MD/COO. As such the Quality Manager is part
of the regional Quality Team with a distinct focus on SAP Nordics and access to regional resources.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
The Quality Manager:
- Drive customer success: Through proactive quality management programs, guide and support customers in achieving successful implementation and sustainable operations of their SAP solutions.
- Proactively mitigate critical situations and manage de-escalations: Proactive mitigation and management of critical situations to safeguard customer success and drive de-escalations.
- Actively engage with Sales and Digital Business Services (DBS): Actively engage with Sales during the whole opportunity management cycle and with SAP DBS during key bids and tenders and provide proactive support and oversight in the delivery phase of critical projects. Establish clear governance model with SAP DBS and selected partners and contribute to transparency of relevant engagements.
- Actively establish relationships characterized by mutual respect and trust : Represent SAP in selected steering committees. Establish strong relationship and liaise with key stakeholders.
- Engage with Partners: Actively undertake and drive partner programs aiming at quality-related initiatives
- Contribute to strategic initiatives : Perform analyses and propose programs, tools, guidance or ways of working to effectively identify implementation and product risks and mitigate them e.g. through quality assurance services development or input to SAP Governance Risk and Compliance.
- Demonstrate thought leadership: Promote best practices and innovative approaches around quality within successful sales cycles and implementations, among SAP DBS our partners and in customer communities. Translate these into programs, whitepapers, services etc. to drive future proactive measures.
- Promote SAP Quality Brand : Raises the profile of SAP’s quality brand, engagement models and commitment to customer success in collaboration with the regional team. Lead and facilitate the SAP Quality Awards, celebrating excellence in software implementations.
This role has a 50-50 split between customer/partner facing and internal work.
- In-depth understanding of the SAP organization - minimum of 8 years SAP background.
- Minimum of 5 years Management experience in Sales enabling roles and/or Customer facing environment.
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience in implementing large scale ERP or Business Suite and Cloud software solutions.
- Experienced in software sales, indirect sales, distributors and re-seller, technical understanding. Work experience and knowledge about SAP Innovations is considered a plus.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- University Degree, and BA, MBA, PMP Certification being an asset.
- Proven project lead roles & experience in virtual teams.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English - also local language proficiency in Finnish is a MUST.
- Proficiency and ability in working with executives.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, Quality Manager, Software Sales, Manager, Quality, Technology, Sales, Management